Viet Nam has a tropical monsoon type of climate. It is characterized by strong monsoon influences, but has a considerable amount of sun, a high rate of rainfall, and high humidity
- 4 distinct seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.
- The temperature ranges from 8- 10°C in winter to up to 40-42°C in summer.
- Rainy months are July, August, September.
- The combination of climate between the North and the South of Vietnam
- The coastal lowlands are drier and hotter than the central highlands in the summer, and wetter and colder than central highlands in winter due to monsoon season.
- 2 distinct seasons: Dry and Rainy
- The temperature range that is quite constant year rounded 25-40°C.
- The rainy season begins from May to Nov, with the short, heavy rainfalls occuring in the aftenoon.