Supper market and shopping areas
|Hanoi||Ho Chi Minh|
· Long Bien market, the largest food wholesale market in Hanoi
· Dong Xuan market, located in the Old Town, is the main wholesale market, and goods is transported from here to the northern provinces.
· Hom market, located on Hue Street, opening at 6am and closing at 6 pm all days of week. You can purchase everything from food to clothes.
· Nghia Tan market, located in Cau Giay district
· Mo Market, located in Hai Ba Trung district
· Nhat Tan market, located in Tay Ho district.
· Ben Thanh market, located in Ben Thanh ward, District 1, opening from 4am, wholesing and retailing from food, essential product to luxury merchandises.
· Tan Dinh market, located in center of HCMC. Its main products are fresh foods, vegetables, fruits and clothes, which prices are higher than others.
· Binh Tay market, located in district 6, Opening at 2-3 am and closing at 8-9 pm. Which prices are the lowest in HCMC with various items
· An Dong market, specializing in fashion, located on An Duong Vuong street, District 5
· Ba Chieu market, where clothes, fruits and foods are traded with affordable prices.
|Shopping malls, where to shopping, eating and enjoying a significant number of entertainments.
· Vincom Mega Mall Royal City, No 72A, Nguyen Trai Street, Thuong Dinh ward, Thanh Xuan district.
· Vincom Mega Maill Times City: No 458 Minh Khai street, Vinh Tuy ward, Hai Ba Trung District
· Vincom Center Ba Trieu: No. 191 Ba Trieu street, Ha Ba Trung district.
· Metro Thang Long: Pham Van Dong street, Tu Liem district
· Big C Thang Long: No 222 Tran Duy Hung street, Cau Giay district
· Saigon Trade centre (Takashimaya): No 92-94 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, Ben Nghe ward, District 1, where is considered by prices are highly expensive with a significant number of well-known brands.
· Crescent mall: No 101 Tan Dat Tien street, Tan Phu ward, District 7. This is the first biggest shopping center in Vietnam met international standards.
· SC Vivocity shopping center: No 1058 Nguyen Van Linh Street, Tan Phong ward, District 7, a top interpreted space for shopping, dining and entertainment.
· Aeon mall shopping center Tan Phu: No 30 Do Bao Tan Thang, Son Ky ward, Tan Phu District, a Japanese style shopping mall.
· Saigon Garden: No 99 Nguyen Hue street, District 1
· Dong Khoi Vincom center : No 72 Le Thanh Ton street, Ben Nghe ward, District 1.
· Diamond Plaza Shopping Center: No 34 Le Duan street, Ben Nghe ward, District 1.
|Convenience stores sell essential product:
· Circle K: 99 stores in Hanoi
|Convenience stores chains:
· B’s mart : opening 24/7